THE LINEN JUMPSUITBY LEMUEL MC
MADE TO ORDER
Designed and made by hand in London.
Made from 100% linen.
We designed this Jumpsuit to be wide legged for extra comfort for either staying in and lounging at home or working at the studio, they are just made to be worn with comfort. Perfect to be layered with other Lemuel MC items. Wide leg jumpsuit created from 100% softened weighty linen sourced from a Lithuanian manufacturer's.
- V shape neckline
- Pleated detail
- Large concealed pockets to side
- Top fastening
- Loose fit
- Cropped length
- Comprises: 100% ethically sourced linen
- Made of thicker and denser linen, perfect for colder days
Fit & Measurements:
- S (length from the top of the shoulder 120cm/47"; waist at the narrowest point 92cm/36")
- M (length from the top of the shoulder 128cm/50"; waist at the narrowest point 96cm/38")
- L (length from the top of the shoulder 135cm/53"; waist at the narrowest point 110cm/43")
This is a made-to-order item and takes up to two weeks to make and prepare, plus delivery time.
Every item is cut and sewn individually in the brand’s London studio.
Shipping costs for returns or exchanges are not included in the price.
Lemuel MC produces 100% linen clothing, ethically made in London using deadstock fabrics.
Not only is the natural fibre a sustainable option, but it is breathable and comfortable, offering anti-allergic properties - providing relief to those with sensitive skin or skin conditions like the brand’s founder.
With its effortless, minimal style, Lemuel MC offers easy to care for, classic pieces to keep you cool in the summer or to layer for warmth in the winter.
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach