THE JAMIE SHIRTBY WANNER LABEL
Upcycled from second-hand shirts.
Beautiful hand-made shirt made from white poplin combined with a white pinstriped poplin fabric. Features a V-neck, front button closure and long sleeves with the original cuffs from the men's shirt.
- Condition: Very good condition
- Made from: Two men's shirts
- Material: 100% cotton poplin
- Material Bought: Donated to Wanner Label
- Sewn by: Josefin Wanner
- Product number: T2120
- Sizes: XS-M
This item will be delivered from the UK.
Shipping times: 3-5 business days to UK and 5-7 business days to Europe.
Shipping costs for returns or exchanges are not included in the price.
Wanner Label believes in giving new life to used garments and materials, through creatively repurposing them. Founded by fashion designer Josefin Wanner, the brand takes care to make the production of the garments as sustainable as possible, even down to the buttons - all of which come from Josefin’s grandpa’s old collection.
By solely using second-hand materials, the brand completely removes the materials production process from their supply chain, minimising environmental impact and achieving a more sustainable business model.
The brand strongly believes in transparency, and proudly shares that the products are both designed and made in Leeds, UK.
Follow these tips to care for your item and minimise its environmental impact:
- Wash garments by hand where possible, or at a low temperature (if made from wool or a similar fibre, use a wool or delicates cycle on the machine).
- If you have one, use a mesh bag when using the washing machine to protect your garment.
- Avoid using a tumble dryer, and opt for airdrying instead.
- Only wash when absolutely necessary.