SPORTY ACE BACKPACKBY ACTIVE CHIC ECO
Designed in Spain.
Made in Portugal.
Made from Ocean Waste.
This bag is created using ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon, made from items such as fishing nets recovered from the ocean.
Functional yet stylish, the ACE Backpack is the perfect companion to keep all your daily essentials organized and close to hand. Very spacious, it features a padded laptop compartment, an interior zip pocket, an interior mesh pocket and 2 exterior lateral secure zipper pockets for easy access to your cell, sunnies, keys or wallet. The comfortable adjustable padded shoulder straps leave you handsfree to juggle with your phone or your morning coffee. And the drawstring top closure keeps your items safe inside.
- External drawstring closure
- Internal drawstring closure for extra safety
- Padded laptop compartment holds a 13.3'' laptop (32,5 x 22,7 cms laptop)
- 1 interior zip pocket + 1 interior mesh pocket
- 2 exterior lateral zip pockets for easy access to cell, sunnies, wallet or keys
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps + Padded handle
- Includes an extra shoes/clothes pouch
- Water resistant
Height: 40 cms (15.7 in), Width: 32 cms (12.6 in), Depth: 20 cms (8 in). Lightweight: 0,7 kgs (1.54 lb)
This item will be delivered from Spain.
Shipping times: Spain: 2-3 days business days, Europe: 5 business days.
Shipping costs for returns or exchanges are not included in the price.
ACTIVE CHIC ECO transforms waste into stylish bag collections.
1 bag is made using approximately 0,5 kg of recovered fishing nets and other nylon waste. This nylon can be recycled infinitely without any loss in material quality, meaning it is perfectly circular, reducing waste and preventing further additions to landfill.
The brand's 'Give Back Program' also helps to close the loop, by recycling the material of old ACE bags into new products.
ACE donates 1% of sales to the NGO Healthy Seas to support ocean cleaning initiatives.
Here are a few rules to take care of your bag and make it last:
- To remove stains, use a gentle brush with eco-friendly mild detergent.
- You can wash the bags in the washing machine on a delicate program, max 30 degrees with a mild detergent.
- If your bag gets wet, let it air dry naturally.
- Never put your bag in the dryer nor iron it.
- Take care when wearing dark colored clothes, typically leather or jeans which can sometimes bleed onto light colored bags.
- Don’t overstuff your bags or fill them with heavy or sharp-edged objects.