MEDIUM TOTE BAGBY ACE
Designed in Spain.
Made in Portugal.
Made from Ocean Waste.
This bag is created using ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon, made from items such as fishing nets recovered from the ocean.
This studded leopard print tote bag is the perfect everyday choice, with its fun design making it ideal for both day and night. Combining functionality with a sophisticated yet edgy style, the bag offers enough room for a padded laptop compartment, a secure interior zip pocket and 3 interior mesh pockets. Lightweight but resilient, with a removable shoulder strap for handsfree convenience and padded handles for maximum comfort, wear it as a cross-body or hand accessory. The zip-top closure ensures maximum security and the drawstrings allows different shapes for different looks.
- YKK quality zip-top closure for total safety
- Drawstrings for different shapes
- Padded laptop compartment holds a 13.3'' laptop (32,5 x 22,7 cm laptop)
- 1 interior YKK quality zip pocket + 3 interior mesh pockets
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
- Padded handles
- Includes an extra shoes/clothes drawstring pouch
- Water resistant
Height: 29 cm (11.5 in), Width: 33 cm (13 in), Depth: 14 cm (5.5 in). Lightweight: 0,6 kg (1.3 lb).
This item will be delivered from Spain.
Shipping times: Spain: 2-3 days business days, Europe: 5 business days.
Shipping costs for returns or exchanges are not included in the price.
ACTIVE CHIC ECO transforms waste into stylish bag collections.
1 bag is made using approximately 0,5 kg of recovered fishing nets and other nylon waste. This nylon can be recycled infinitely without any loss in material quality, meaning it is perfectly circular, reducing waste and preventing further additions to landfill.
The brand's 'Give Back Program' also helps to close the loop, by recycling the material of old ACE bags into new products.
ACE donates 1% of sales to the NGO Healthy Seas to support ocean cleaning initiatives.
Here are a few rules to take care of your bag and make it last:
- To remove stains, use a gentle brush with eco-friendly mild detergent.
- You can wash the bags in the washing machine on a delicate program, max 30 degrees with a mild detergent.
- If your bag gets wet, let it air dry naturally.
- Never put your bag in the dryer nor iron it.
- Take care when wearing dark colored clothes, typically leather or jeans which can sometimes bleed onto light colored bags.
- Don’t overstuff your bags or fill them with heavy or sharp-edged objects.