APPLE MONOWHITE LOW SNEAKERSBY KOMRADS
Designed in Belgium.
Made in Portugal.
Made from Apple Leather.
These stylish unisex apple leather sneakers from KOMRADS are produced entirely using recycled and reused materials, avoiding the need for harvesting more of our planet's raw materials.
These sneakers fit true to size.
- Upper: eco apple leather. The apple leather is made of apple waste (peels & cores), and is an ecological alternative to leather.
- Sole: recycled rubber from car tyres and old sneaker soles. The rubber is strong and high quality.
- Lining & Laces: recycled cotton & plastic bottles. Recycling cotton helps to greatly reduce water and energy consumption, as well as reducing landfill waste.
- Insole: flexible recycled carbon. Carbon is a plant-based substance that has absorbing properties. The insoles are breathable & anti-static.
This item will be delivered from Belgium.
Shipping times: 2-5 business days for Europe.
Shipping costs for returns or exchanges are not included in the price.
Since 2015, KOMRADS have been on a mission to create a comfortable yet stylish sneaker without causing harm to the planet.
Specifically designed to avoid harvesting our planet’s already limited natural resources, KOMRADS PETA approved sneakers are made from recycled rubber, cotton and apple leather.
Certifications: Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), PETA-certified.
You can clean apple leather sneakers the same way as regular leather sneakers, but here are a few tips to keep your sneakers sparkling:
- Before wearing use a leather protection cream or spray.
- Light stain? Wipe gently with a dry cloth.
- Stubborn stain? Wipe gently with a damp cloth and then let the leather dry naturally.
- Ideally, use a faux leather cleaner (did you know there are cleaners made specifically for faux leather maintenance?)
- If you use a cleaner or protectant, always test in non-noticeable spot first (you don’t want to make a second stain while trying to clean the first!)
- Don't put your sneakers into the washing machine
There is an expression in Dutch that says ‘prevention is better than cure,’ so if you don’t want your sneakers looking grubby, consider lightly cleaning them with a soft brush after each wear.