BODYCON DRESSBY WANNER LABEL
Upcycled from second-hand scarves.
This knitted grey bodycon dress is stylish and flattering, with its stretchy material creating a sleek, figure hugging silhouette.
- Condition: Very good
- Made from: Two scarves
- Material: Grey scarf: Wool mix or similar (unknown) Black scarf: Merino wool
- Material Bought: Charity shop in Northern England and Austria
- Sewn by: Josefin Wanner
- Product number: D0120
- Size XS
- Tight fit
This item will be delivered from the UK.
Shipping times: 3-5 business days to UK and 5-7 business days to Europe.
Shipping costs for returns or exchanges are not included in the price.
Wanner Label believes in giving new life to used garments and materials, through creatively repurposing them. Founded by fashion designer Josefin Wanner, the brand takes care to make the production of the garments as sustainable as possible, even down to the buttons - all of which come from Josefin’s grandpa’s old collection.
By solely using second-hand materials, the brand completely removes the materials production process from their supply chain, minimising environmental impact and achieving a more sustainable business model.
The brand strongly believes in transparency, and proudly shares that the products are both designed and made in Leeds, UK.
Follow these tips to care for your item and minimise its environmental impact:
- Wash garments by hand where possible, or at a low temperature (if made from wool or a similar fibre, use a wool or delicates cycle on the machine).
- If you have one, use a mesh bag when using the washing machine to protect your garment.
- Avoid using a tumble dryer, and opt for airdrying instead.
- Only wash when absolutely necessary.