DANAI TOWELBY TUCCA TOWELS
Made in Portugal.
Made from 100% Organic Cotton.
Finally, a beach towel that won't get blown away by the wind! These bright and beautiful towels can be pegged into the sand and even linked together, creating a unique space at the beach for you and your friends to enjoy.
- 100% Organic cotton providing the best quality in an incredibly soft and sustainable towel.
- 4 Tucca pins included to fix your beach towel to the sand and to connect it with other Tuccas.
- Texture: Very thin and light. The top side is completely flat and fresh and the underside one woven with terry. All woven, not printed, for optimal drying and preservation of color.
- Origin: Designed in Spain and manufactured in the north of Portugal, a community with more than 100 years of towel-making tradition.
180 x 100 cm to provide plenty of space.
This item will be delivered from Portugal.
Shipping costs are included in the price.
Shipping times: 3-6 business days to UK and Europe.
Taxes, custom duties are not included in the price.
Born with a mission to bring comfort to your beach experience without compromising on sustainability or style, Tucca has created the perfect solution.
Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, Tucca minimises the environmental impact of its products, using a manufacturing process free from pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals that are harmful to the environment.
Manufactured in the north of Portugal, a community with more than 100 years of towel-making experience, these high quality towels are made to last so you can enjoy them for years to come.
- Machine-washable (recommended cold wash - max. 30/40º).
- Please take special care with sharp-edged surfaces or objects like watches, jewelery, etc. They may damage the fabric and its piles and cause pulled threads. In this case please just cut them off.
- Line dry after use or in a dryer. Can be ironed at low – medium temperatures.
- Do not use bleach as it may cause damage to the colors. Do not dry clean.
- After use, we recommend cleaning the pins so that they are sand-free. Handle with care.