LIPE BIKINI BOTTOMBY NAEL SWIMWEAR
MADE TO ORDER
Designed in Spain.
Made in China.
Made from recycled nylon.
This beautiful bikini set features frown details at the top and the bottom. The top has no closures on the back, hugging your body like a comfortable sports bra. The garments are made with double fabric.
82% recycled nylon and 18% elastane
The model is 175cm and wears a size S
This item will be delivered from Spain.
Shipping times: 1-2 days for Spain, 5-7 days for Europe after the item has been dispatched.
Returns costs are covered by the brand if the product is sent unused and in its original condition.
NAEL Swimwear combines fashion with environmental awareness, often using dead-stock or recycled fabrics such as ‘REPREVE® Our Ocean’, which is made using fibres from plastic bottles that would have otherwise entered the ocean. The fabric of this bikini comes from NAEL suppliers' deadstock, giving a second life to fabrics that have been discarded by a previous manufacturer.
All of the brand’s fabrics have the OEKO-TEX 100 certificates, certifying them as free from harmful substances and toxins to your health or the environment, so you can wear NAEL with your mind at ease.
In alignment with their commitment to the environment, the brand supports and participates in beach cleans, helping to preserve their natural beauty and improve the condition of the coast for the local community.
There are steps to best cleanse and preserve your swimsuit/bikini:
• Wash your swimsuit or bikini in cold water and a neutral soap to remove chlorine and salt from garment.
• It is preferable to wash separately bikinis with light colors from garments with dark colors.
• It is advisable to rinse the garment after each use at the beach or pool.
• Dry it outdoors but better in the shadow. Put your swimsuit or bikini on a flat surface and let it dry it completely before storing it, this will help it to keep its elasticity.
• Do not use fabric softeners. Do not wring, soak or bleach.
• Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean. Drip dry in shade. Do not leave rolled up wet. Chlorine, spa baths, tanning products, sunscreen and oils can cause damage or mark garments – avoid contact and rinse immediately.
• Avoid contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulls in fabric.