PORTOCELO BIKINI TOPBY NAEL SWIMWEAR
MADE TO ORDER
Designed in Spain.
Made in China.
Made from recycled nylon.
Portocelo Bikini features two layers of nylon fabric throughout the garment with adjustable straps and removable cups.
- Top triangle with adjustable straps
- Close on the back with 3 positions
- removable cups with no hoops
- Vichy frame print in white and red on both sides of the garment
85% recycled nylon and 15% elastane. Removable pads are made from 100% polyester. Lining is made from 82% polyester and 18% elastane.
FITModel #1 is 162cm and wears a size S
Model #2 is 174cm and wears a size M
This item will be delivered from Spain.
Shipping times: 2-7 business days for Europe.
Shipping costs for returns or exchanges are not included in the price.
NAEL Swimwear combines fashion with environmental awareness, often using dead-stock or recycled fabrics such as ‘REPREVE® Our Ocean’, which is made using fibres from plastic bottles that would have otherwise entered the ocean.
All of the brand’s fabrics have the OEKO-TEX 100 certificates, certifying them as free from harmful substances and toxins to your health or the environment, so you can wear NAEL with your mind at ease. The fabric of this bikini comes from NAEL suppliers' deadstock, giving a second life to fabrics that have been discarded by a previous manufacturer.
In alignment with their commitment to the environment, the brand supports and participates in beach cleans, helping to preserve their natural beauty and improve the condition of the coast for the local community.
There are steps to best cleanse and preserve your swimsuit/bikini:
• Wash your swimsuit or bikini in cold water and a neutral soap to remove chlorine and salt from garment.
• It is preferable to wash separately bikinis with light colors from garments with dark colors.
• It is advisable to rinse the garment after each use at the beach or pool.
• Dry it outdoors but better in the shadow. Put your swimsuit or bikini on a flat surface and let it dry it completely before storing it, this will help it to keep its elasticity.
• Do not use fabric softeners. Do not wring, soak or bleach.
• Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean. Drip dry in shade. Do not leave rolled up wet. Chlorine, spa baths, tanning products, sunscreen and oils can cause damage or mark garments – avoid contact and rinse immediately.
• Avoid contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulls in fabric.