SWELL TOWELBY TUCCA
Made in Portugal.
Made from 100% Organic Cotton.
Finally, a beach towel that won't get blown away by the wind! These bright and beautiful towels can be pegged into the sand and even linked together, creating a unique space at the beach for you and your friends to enjoy.
- 100% Organic cotton providing the best quality in an incredibly soft and sustainable beach towel.
- 4 Tucca pins included to fix your beach towel to the sand and to connect it with other Tuccas.
- Hidden waterproof pocket located on the upper corner (close to where you place your head) to safely store your Tucca pins and other belongings away from moisture and sunlight. Zipper closure.
- Texture: Woven, not printed, for optimal drying and preservation of color. Underside woven with terry and the top side finished in terry velour, making it softer and lighter.
- Origin: Designed in Spain and manufactured in the north of Portugal, a community with more than 100 years of towel-making tradition.
- 180 x 100 cm
This item will be delivered from Portugal.
Shipping costs are included in the price.
Shipping times: 3-6 business days to UK and Europe.
Taxes, custom duties are not included in the price.
Born with a mission to bring comfort to your beach experience without compromising on sustainability or style, Tucca has created the perfect solution.
Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, Tucca minimises the environmental impact of its products, using a manufacturing process free from pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals that are harmful to the environment.
Manufactured in the north of Portugal, a community with more than 100 years of towel-making experience, these high quality towels are made to last so you can enjoy them for years to come.
- Machine-washable (recommended cold wash - max. 30/40º).
- Please take special care with sharp-edged surfaces or objects like watches, jewelery, etc. They may damage the fabric and its piles and cause pulled threads. In this case please just cut them off.
- Line dry after use or in a dryer. Can be ironed at low – medium temperatures.
- Do not use bleach as it may cause damage to the colors. Do not dry clean.
- After use, we recommend cleaning the pins so that they are sand-free. Handle with care.