THE SOFIE SILK TOPBY WANNER LABEL
This beautiful silk satin top features a gathered front and cross halter neckline. The halterneck is closed with two buttons at the back, allowing the top to also be styled as a halter without the front cross.
- Condition: Very good
- Made from: Guess women's shirt
- Material: 100% silk satin
- Material Bought: Charity shop Salzburg, Austria
- Sewn by: Josefin Wanner
- Product number: T2220
- Sizes XS - S
This item will be delivered from the UK.
Shipping times: 3-5 business days to UK and 5-7 business days to Europe.
Shipping costs for returns or exchanges are not included in the price.
Wanner Label believes in giving new life to used garments and materials, through creatively repurposing them. Founded by fashion designer Josefin Wanner, the brand takes care to make the production of the garments as sustainable as possible, even down to the buttons - all of which come from Josefin’s grandpa’s old collection.
By solely using second-hand materials, the brand completely removes the materials production process from their supply chain, minimising environmental impact and achieving a more sustainable business model.
The brand strongly believes in transparency, and proudly shares that the products are both designed and made in Leeds, UK.
Follow these tips to care for your item and minimise its environmental impact:
- Wash garments by hand where possible, or at a low temperature (if made from wool or a similar fibre, use a wool or delicates cycle on the machine).
- If you have one, use a mesh bag when using the washing machine to protect your garment.
- Avoid using a tumble dryer, and opt for airdrying instead.
- Only wash when absolutely necessary.