WATERFALL FRINGE COATBY WANNER LABEL
Designed and made in the UK.
Upcycled from a wool blanket.
This dusty pink coat has been made from a thick wool blanket, so it's guaranteed to keep you warm and cosy. The sleeves are made in four pieces as Josefin found it near impossible to make a jacket from a blanket in just two or three pieces, so she had to get creative with the scraps. The result? A unique, trendy, one of a kind jacket.
- Condition: Very good
- Made from: Vintage IKEA blanket and furniture fabric scraps (floral fabric)
- Materials: Wool blanket, velvet-like (unknown) floral fabric scraps
- Material Bought: Blanket from tradera.se, fabric scraps from the Wanner family's basement
- Sewn by: Josefin Wanner
- Sizes XS - M
This item will be delivered from the UK.
Shipping times: 3-5 business days to UK and 5-7 business days to Europe.
Shipping costs for returns or exchanges are not included in the price.
Wanner Label believes in giving new life to used garments and materials, through creatively repurposing them. Founded by fashion designer Josefin Wanner, the brand takes care to make the production of the garments as sustainable as possible, even down to the buttons - all of which come from Josefin’s grandpa’s old collection.
By solely using second-hand materials, the brand completely removes the materials production process from their supply chain, minimising environmental impact and achieving a more sustainable business model.
The brand strongly believes in transparency, and proudly shares that the products are both designed and made in Leeds, UK.
Follow these tips to care for your item and minimise its environmental impact:
- Wash garments by hand where possible, or at a low temperature (if made from wool or a similar fibre, use a wool or delicates cycle on the machine).
- If you have one, use a mesh bag when using the washing machine to protect your garment.
- Avoid using a tumble dryer, and opt for airdrying instead.
- Only wash when absolutely necessary.